FlitterWeb Logo
HOMEBUTTONSCOMMUNITYLOG INREGISTER
Post Reply New Thread

NEWS: New Feature - Category Showcases

Alexander Winn

Alexander Winn

Banhammer

Aug 20th, 2014 5:46pm
Hey, folks! First off, I just want to say how excited I am to have launched our new Kickstarter campaign, and how grateful I am to you for checking it out. FlitterWeb has been a wild ride already, and I truly believe it has the potential to change the face of internet business. With your help, we can get the word out about FlitterWeb and make this website take off, together.

And with that in mind, I haven't stopped working on the site! Today I'm very happy to announce the introduction of Category Showcases!

These special places are designed to show off the very best that a category has to offer, letting you get right to the cream of the crop. It lists out recent reviews, new additions, highest-rated sites, and sites that have yet to be reviewed, along with all the sub-categories so you can get an at-a-glance idea of the category at large.

FlitterWeb is all about making it easy to find the best content on the Internet, and these Showcases will be a big part of that effort. We're always looking for better, more efficient, and more engaging ways to present great websites to our users, so check out our latest update below!

The Showcases that we've launched so far are...

- Entertainment Showcase
- Comedy Showcase
- Webseries Showcase

We'll be rolling out more Showcases in the days to come, so stay tuned! And, as always, thanks for spreading the word about FlitterWeb, the Index of the Internet!

Thanks, and happy surfing,
-Alexander Winn
Post Reply New Thread

Site Map

Home
Submit a Site
Best Of FlitterWeb
Site Wall
Category Index
New: Sites / Reviews / Members

Meta

FlitterDev
Community Forum/Blog
Promote Your Website
Content Guidelines
Stay Connected
FAQ / About / Contact Us

Fine Print

Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
© FlitterWeb, 2017. All rights reserved.